123 Fitzroy St, 7-9 & 11 Grey St, St Kilda Iconic Landmark Building Circa 1883.
123 Fitzroy Street, ST KILDA
Three Stories, Corner Fitzroy Street & Grey Street, St Kilda,
Opposite The George Hotel.
Situated in a prime location with Beach, Albert Park Lake and Light Rail Transport to City at your door step.
• Current Rental Return $148,440 P.A
• Huge Potential to renovate or redevelop S.T.C.A
• Building size 540 sqm approx
• Land Size 232sqm approx
• Two Street Frontage with Rear Lane Way
• Top floor with Panoramic City Views
• Whole top floor and part rear of first floor currently vacant
• Potential Student or Backpacker accommodation S.T.C.A
• Potential to increase rental return on vacant area